Is Your Home Sick?
Homeowner Questions & Answers About Indoor Pollution
By Brooks / Dan
The Environmental Protection Agency estimates that 6-out-of-10 homes and buildings are “sick,” meaning that they are hazardous to the occupant’s health! These days, people spend 90% of their time indoors!!! Most people rarely open up their windows to let fresh air in because they have air conditioning. The scientific evidence is clear, this is a very serious problem. Is your home sick?
Q1: How does a homeowner determine whether the symptoms they suffer are due to their home?
A: Have you ever gone on vacation, left your home for a week or more, and started feeling better (not because you’re off work), but because specific, irritating symptoms have disappeared after a couple of days away?
Then, when you come home, your symptoms reoccur, and you slide back into the same previous state of ill health.
This is a clue that there is something in your home, some trigger that is causing these symptoms to reappear, such as allergens, mold, bacteria, or viruses.
Q2: Are there other indications that a home may have some problems?
A: There are many, but most everyone has had the experience of going into someone’s home and picking up a pronounced odor. Even though the house seems neat and orderly, there’s a lingering smell, characteristic of that home, and each time you go back, it’s there again! Guess what? Most home-owners can’t smell their own home odors – the scientific term for this is “olfactory adaptation.”
The source of these odors is either biological or chemical in nature.
The presence of an “off-odor” is another important clue that the indoor pollutants have built-up to the extent that the problem really shouldn’t be ignored.
Q3: What are the reasons why we see pollutants building up in the homes?
A: There are multiple reasons people are suffering because of indoor pollution:
Modern homes are designed to be sealed almost airtight. This design change occurred in the 1970’s in response to the energy crises.
The materials used in modern construction contain literally thousands of chemicals dangerous to humans. Almost all have a direct relationship to petroleum chemicals, which are proven carcinogens. Additionally, we add pollutants to our indoor environment when we smoke inside the home, or, bring cleaning chemicals into the home, or, use air fresheners or plug-ins in the home, or, introduce pets to the homes, etc. Indoor mold is a significant threat as well.
Of course, because we now live in these “sealed up” environments, all of these pollutants and contaminants accumulate and concentrate leading to dangerous health effects.
The SanusAer® High Output Ozone Generator is a safe and effective way to combat the problem of indoor pollution! Ozone is a “green” technology scientifically proven to DESTROY all biological and chemical pollutants, including Dust Mites, Pollen, Molds, and other allergens that build-up in the indoor environment over the years. Our exclusive SanusAer design converts oxygen (O2) into a three atom Oxygen molecule (O3) which oxidizes the harmful pollutants. Our treatments are completely safe, in fact, this technology has been for over a century to purify the food we eat and the water we drink. In fact, all bottle water is ozonated.
You wouldn’t dream of drinking dirty water, so why would you breathe dirty air? Whether at home, work, or school, if you or your family members are suffering from Respiratory Illnesses, fibromyalgia, Chronic Headaches, Fatigue, Flu-like Symptoms, Itching, Skin Rashes, or Restlessness, chances are these symptoms are a result of pollutants building up in your indoor environment. Every home should own a SanusAer High Output Ozone Generator to destroy the pollutants that poison the indoor air.
To LEARN more about SanusAer High Output Ozone Generators:
Visit us on our website at: SanusAer.com
Or, call (740) 387-PURE 
If you’d like to see the SanusAer High Output Ozone Generators being offered, click this link: SHOP NOW