Child Care and Schools - Daily Disinfection
Disinfect and deodorize with ozone to ensure that our children are safe from viruses and dangerous bacteria (including "Super Bugs") in our schools, day care centers, and extracurricular facilities. With SanusAer High Output Ozone Generators it is now possible to conduct daily disinfection treatments.
Ozone is scientifically proven to kill microorganisms, (like bacteria, viruses, and fungi), that are responsible for MRSA, VRSA, H1N1, Whooping Cough, Athletes Foot, etc. The patent pending Vertical Flow System design means that all SanusAer® high output generators, more effectively distributes ozone gas into the targeted treatment area. Regular ozone treatments will disinfect all surfaces and remove odors while making the indoor environment safer for our children.
Problem: Classrooms, day care centers, and other facilities where children gather for extended periods, have always been virtual Petri dishes. But in the time of the Pandemic, and the dangerous Coronavirus, the need for disinfection has taken on a new sense of urgency. And we now know that the janitorial staff are outgunned with their standard cleaning methods. The risks are too high for children and staff, and the “New Normal” requires a much smarter approach to disinfection.
Solution: The most effective way to disinfect any classroom or childcare facility is to use a broad-based sanitization strategy, like ozone gas, that travels with air currents to reach every surface within the treatment zone. Getting maximum exposure to nature's most powerful cleaning agent, ensures maximum efficacy, without leaving any chemical behind, because the ozone gas converts back into clean breathable oxygen. SanusAer® daily disinfecting treatments are 100% safe, as ozone is currently being used to sanitize the food we eat and the water we drink.
Note: A SanusAer® high output generator can be turned on by the last person that leaves at night to allow the gas to oxidize the surfaces, reducing the viral and bacteria count. The ozone leaves a clean, sanitized smell. The unit should be turned off a minimum of 4 hours before the facility re-opens. As a result, both students and faculty will enjoy a safer, clean smelling facility.