- 20,000 mg/hour ozone output utilizing corona discharge generation method:
- 10,000 mg/hour Ozone gas on the low setting (left switch in “on” position only)
- 20,000 mg/hour Ozone gas on the high setting (when both switches are illuminated)
- High ozone output for effective shock treatments for many applications.
- Fan Output: 9,840 ft3/hr air flow.
- Compact size: 11-5/8″ x 9-3/8″ x 8-1/4″ = 0.52 cube. Weighs 12 pounds.
- Cube shape for efficient storage and transport.
- Plate paks designed to last between 1,500 – 3,000 hours.
- Illuminated switch: Main Power / 10,000 mg/hr
- Durable cabinet handle doubles as a stand for horizontal applications.
- 58″ grounded power cord.
- External fuse for easy access.
- Powder coated, 18g Corrosion Resistant Steel for maximum strength.
- Commercial grade exterior highly durable & chemically / ultraviolet resistant.
The general guideline for a professional ozone shock treatment is 1,000 mg of Ozone output for 100 square feet of space with 10 foot ceilings. Treatment times vary based upon the severity of the pollutants and the nature of the space (porous vs non-porous surfaces). Using this standard, the SanusAer® 20000 will effectively treat up to 2,000 square feet on high power.
Benefits of Buying SanusAer:
- Worldwide shipping:
- FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- If you are not happy with your purchase you may return the unit with one call.
- 2 Year Warranty
- Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 2 years.
- EXCEPT Plate Paks
- 7.5% off of the purchase of two generators
- 10% off of the purchase of three generators
- 12.5% off of the purchase of four or more generators
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 9 in|
Ben Gullet –
I love my Sanusaer generator. It does a great job removing smoke, pet, cooking odors from my rentals. I own 3 of these things and use them all the time. Keep up the great work.
Bill P –
The output is really amazing on this generator. I’ve owned other generators, but none with this mush ozone output!!!